Authors should submit papers reporting original work that are currently not under review or published elsewhere. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be published as a volume of Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science series (approval pending).
Submissions must not exceed 16 pages in LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) format. We encourage authors to cite related work comprehensively, and when citing conference papers please also consider to cite their extended journal versions if applicable.
DASFAA 2019 will employ double-blind reviewing process, every research paper submitted to DASFAA 2019 will undergo a "double-blind" reviewing process: the PC members and referees who review the paper will not know the identity of the authors. To ensure anonymity of authorship, authors must prepare their manuscript as follows:
- Author's names and affiliations must not appear on the title page or elsewhere in the paper.
- Funding sources must not be acknowledged on the title page or elsewhere in the paper.
- Research group members, or other colleagues or collaborators, must not be acknowledged anywhere in the paper.
- Source file naming must also be done with care, to avoid identifying the author's names in the paper's associated metadata. For example, if your name is Jane Smith and you submit a PDF file generated from a .dvi file called Jane-Smith.dvi, your authorship could be inferred by looking into the PDF file.
It is the responsibility of authors to do their very best to preserve anonymity. Papers that do not follow the guidelines here, or otherwise potentially reveal the identity of the authors, are subject to immediate rejection.
Please use one of the following templates for the LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) format:
- LaTeX2e Proceedings Templates (zip)
- Microsoft Word Proceedings Templates (zip)
- Microsoft Word 2003 Proceedings Templates (zip, 229kb)
All papers should be submitted through the Microsoft Conference Management Toolkit at: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/DASFAA2019/
For any problems with the submission system, please contact the PC co-chairs directly.