Call for Workshops
DASFAA (Database Systems for Advanced Applications) is an annual international database conference, typically located in the Asia Pacific region, aiming at showcasing the state of the art and the broad range of activities in database-related research and development. It provides a forum for technical presentations and discussions among database researchers, developers and users from academia, business and industry.
The 24th DASFAA conference will be held from 22-25 April 2019 in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Chiang Mai is considered as a top travel destination with rich cultural background and natural beauty, and attracts more than 15 million visitors a year. The Chiang Mai international airport is an international hub in South-East Asia area with more than 25 airlines operated at the airport.
We invite proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with DASFAA 2019. Workshops provide a focused environment for exchanging ideas and experiences, discussing controversial issues and identifying impacts of problems – and have proven to be very vibrant events
- Workshop title and acronym.
- Brief description about the workshop, including a list of topics.
- Name and contact information of the organizer(s).
- Proposed duration of the workshop (half or full day).
- Potential PC members for the workshop.
- Important dates of the workshop.
- Expected number of attendees.
- Brief introduction of the organizer(s) and his/her/their credentials.
The papers accepted by DASFAA 2019 workshop will be published in a combined volume of Lecture Notes in Computer Science series published by Springer, and indexed by both LNCS and DBLP. All workshops will benefit from the registration process of DASFAA 2019 (we will have a single registration for conferences, workshops and tutorials).
The workshop organizer(s) will be responsible for advertising the workshop, ensuring the quality of the review process and the final selection of accepted papers.
- Qun Chen (Northwestern Polytechnical University, China)
- Jun Miyazaki (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)